Friday, July 31

testing..testing...

Haha..supposed to be that this post should be posted on 140709..
but..haha..i made it on today..
huhu..last two Tuesday..
we had done a TEST..
haha..all of us felt worried about it..
so I read carefully without missing any words from the first page
until the last chapter we learnt..
haha..so funny..
then ..
when miss dila entered our class..
she said..
”okay,lets do our test”..
at that time..
i felt my adrenaline flew very fast
and I said..”hey..adrenaline..stop flowing..you make me feel more nervous laa..”
haha..
Then….jeng jereng….

“okay,close your book”..miss dila said..
“first…spell....”
“then”…and so on……..

Haha..after that..
we exchanged our paper each other..
and we marked them..
arghhh..guess what is my mark..??
haha…teng tereng..i just got.......
...............................................
haha..let it be secret..
wahaha..

Ermm..actually I did not expected that
miss dila will test that part of questions..
..haha..so
..after this..
be careful and well prepared..haha..!!! ..
but..this test teach my brain to be more memorizable..
haha...ermmm..
that's all..
jazakallah...~